is still working his magic....he must have phil in his mind as he drubs the previously unbeaten wildcats.
is still working his magic....he must have phil in his mind as he drubs the previously unbeaten wildcats.
Now everybody possibly will have one loss in the East, everyone is still in it as of now
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Expected this one. I told some of the other dads at my son's practice that it was time to go home and watch the the Cats get exposed. Big difference between Owls and Gamecocks.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
expected what? that the cats would give the game to sc cause thats what they did. the better team lost last night.
Ky. will lose at least 3 more games this year.
Expected exactly what we saw: A SC victory. SC handed UK a gift or 2 as well (like the fumble in the endzone early on).
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Could someone help me out? I've asked a lot of people why Spurrier is called the "ole ball coach" and nobody knows. Where did this saying come from???????????????????
Cuz he has a ton of crazy plays that resemble school yard plays i guess..who knows
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burtonball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could someone help me out? I've asked a lot of people why Spurrier is called the "ole ball coach" and nobody knows. Where did this saying come from??????????????????? </div></div>
I would imagine it is because all he does is win (NFL not included) I mean he even won the ACC title (1989) and only lost like 4 games while coaching at DUKE.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks